For the very first time you can see inside the actual apartment from where Madeleine was snatched, it will help dispel the myths and the lies and the downright bizarre theories, some said to have been put out by sources clos to the Policia Judiciaria (Portugal's PJ).
First Lie To be dispelled is the LIE put about by so-called respected Journalist Felicia Cabrita. In a TV programme and also reported in Portuguese gutter press, was the "MYTH" that Madeleine's blood was found in the block wood flooring. TOTALLY and UTTERLY FALSE.
Quite clearly and unequivocally we cans see that there is NO wooden flooring, it is TILES as has been pointed out consistently. A FACT that was denied by a poster called Alsabella AKA Ana/ Marla etc, this person told us that she knew for a fact from her sources and her own eyes that apartment had a wooden block flooring, yet ANOTHER LIE this person has been caught telling about this case. Quite appalling when you think hat this is not a game, it is about a child, an innocent little almost 4 year old girl abducted from her holiday apartment and this person along with odious Portuguese journalists etc has allegedly helped through perpetuating lies and myths, help divert attention AWAY from little Madeleine McCann's ABDUCTION and the capture of Madeleine's abductors and the safe return of dear little Madeleine. Evil and totally sick sub human behaviour is how I would describe these people.
*********** WELL DONE NEWS OF THE WORLD ***********
If one year on, the News of the World found clues, surely the detectives could have established more AT THE TIME? Crucial DNA evidence could have been lost during those early hours. The abductor must have touched windows, doors, shutters, particularly if he was disturbed and had to stay longer than he planned.It is hard to accept that absolutely no telltale fibres or hairs were left behind.The stillness and silence of the apartment now is just as it would have been after the McCanns left the children asleep in bed that fateful night. And our team heard for themselves how much noise an intruder would have made— reinforcing the theory that this was not an opportunistic snatch but carefully planned.When the bedroom shutter is opened by a pull-cord it makes a loud piercing creak that could easily have woken the youngsters or alerted Pam- ela Fenn, the woman living upstairs. This is crucial evidence as it shows the difficulty of entering the property by the window and suggests the likelihood that the kidnapper gained access by the front door or even the rear patio doors.It also underlines theories that the abductor probably had crucial inside knowledge of the apartment’s interior.
Expert Locksimths Says That There Would CERTAINLY Be TWO of These Keys In Existence And That This Key is Almost CERTAINLY A COPY!
A little girl wrapped in a blanket hung limply from his arms. She was wearing pink and white pyjamas.
Whichever way Maddie was taken, her abduction was far too easy—and out of sight of anyone who could have helped save her.
My Own Observations (You May Have More, Please feel free to add them in your own reply to this topic and I will copy and Include them here so we can keep them altogether)
Some of us have always maintained that this was probably an inside job if I were a detective I would want answers as to why:
- A waiter was standing near this apartment and was the only person to supply conflicting evidence
- Why was he there so far away from the bar where he was supposed to be working?
- If the footprint on the bumper of the hire care was found to be that of a GNR (Local Portuguese police)
- How did that footprint get there?
- When did it get there?
- Is there a connection between;
- The hire car? The abductor? And this GNR Footprint? The Footprint Found Inside Apt 5a?
- The Blood found in the apartment has been PROVEN to be that of an eastern European male:
- Have the PJ done anything to trace this male?
- Incredibly after further catastrophic police blunders
- The holiday apartment was allowed to be cleaned and the Madeleine's bed linen, pilllows etc change and TAKEN AWAY the next day after the scene of a crime!
- The holiday apartment was re-let 2 weeks after Madeleine disappeared, have the people staying in this apartment been DNA tested and ruled out of this investigation?
- Was this blood theirs?
- Portugal does NOT have a DNA based Sex Offenders Register, so this blood could NOT be checked against it.
- Portugal did not and astonishingly still HASN'T got a Sex Offenders Register!
Someone, somewhere has information about Madeleine that could be the breakthrough the family have been waiting for.
Anyone with information is urged to contact:
The family investigation hotline on +44 845 8384699
PORTUGESE POLICE - 0035 1282 405 400
CRIMESTOPPERS - 0044 1883 731 336
NEWS OF THE WORLD - 0044 207 782 1001 or Newsdesk@notw.co.uk