Thursday 31 January 2008

I have just read your posts sassy and I cannot begin to tell you how angry this has made me.
What the hell are this police force up to? First of all their Attorney General fails to send these letters and the PJ briefed against the British government and lay the blame firmly on the British government and then the PJ just dismiss out of have who could be Madeleine's abductor.
How dare they? The Portuguese say the PJ are in the top 5 in the world, yeah of course they are Top of the cops, the Keystone Kops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JANE here - I agree this is awful. I did read a week ago that Amaral was back on the case!!!! - which amazed me. Not all of the PJ are corrupt, but there is too much information in past not to be very suspicious indeed.

Minute For Madeleine McCann

Locate IP Address on Map